Saltar apartados




Look at all the information about the Mobility programs that are managed in the AU (Alicante University), Center of Oriental Studies, Cooperation Programs, International Programs of Practices, International Research Projects, Linguistic Training Programs, International Agreements and related links.

MOBILITY PROGRAMS (National & International)

The mobility programs aim to facilitate the completion of part of the studies in another University (Spanish or foreign), based on academic recognition. It serves to complete your studies, enrich your personal and professional career and facilitate labor integration.

AU Mobility Students Rules

The administrative procedures of the mobility programs are carried out by the Mobility Office. Keep in mind that for the award of a place in an international mobility program it is required to have the language level accreditation required by the country of destination.

If you already have a destination, register and participate in the Buddy Program: fill in this fapplication form


The students of any Undergraduate or Master program of this Faculty may carry out extracurricular practices in any foreign institution, provided they have a contact in it and formal acceptance by the institution in which he/she is accepted. The students must send us completed the application form with the institution data. They can also request a place in one of our partner institutions (Stirling University).

This type of practices will be observational and will consist of a minimum stay of 10 days.

Period of realization: From the last weeks of July, during the month of August or during the first weeks of September of the same academic year of registration.

There is no tuition payment, nor evaluation, therefore there is no recognition of ECTS. After the completion, the students will obtain a Certificate of Stay from the destination institution.

Financial Aid: Financial aid will be granted from the Faculty to carry out Extracurricular Practices Abroad. Consult the bases in the Call published on our website "Ayuda, Becas y Premios".

Requirements for the stay:

  • Be enrolled during the same academic year of stay in an official Degree or Master's Degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
  • Be up to date with tuition payment.
  • In the case of Degree, have passed at least 60 ECTS.
  • In case of having passed all the credits of the degree, these practices can only be carried out if the fees for issuing the university degree are not paid until the end of the stay.

SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS: The International Mobility Coordination of the Faculty has signed a collaboration agreement with the following institutions:

The students who perform this type of internship abroad, will have to contract insurance to cover accidents, repatriation and civil liability (damages to third parties). Once hired, it is mandatory to send the certificate with the coverages and dates to the Faculty.

Information for stay in the Stirling University

Number of students: 6 (4 for Graduate in Nursing, 2 for Graduate in Human & Diethetic Nutrition)

Application request Stirling University: The students must complet the form in the Call for Financial Aid for Extracurricular Internships Abroad.

Adjudication: The Faculty will resolve the requests according to the scale established in the call and will be published on this website.

Provisional Resolution 2017-18: Admitted 6 requests of stay (3 for the Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics and 3 for the Degree in Nursing) pending to be accepted by the partner institution. Next mobility meeting on 2 / May 2018 in the Hall of Degrees of the Faculty from 16'00 h for futher information.

Final Resolution 2017-18: After the resignations presented by 4 of the applicants during the provisional resolution, the Commission resolves to grant an aid of € 500 to each of the two students who will finally make the stay: Mar Lorenzo Casanova and Leandra Martín Jiménez.




Universidad de Alicante
Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n
03690 San Vicente del Raspeig
Alicante (Spain)

Tel: (+34) 96 590 3512

For further information:, and for enquiries on this web server:

Carretera San Vicente del Raspeig s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante - Tel. 96 590 3400 - Fax 96 590 3464