Academic Committee muec
ACADEMIC COMMITTEE FOR THE MASTER'S DEGREE IN EMERGENCIES AND CATASTROPHES
- Preside: Hurtado Sánchez, José Antonio
- Representante equipo decanal: Juliá Sanchís, Rocío
- Coordinadora: Perpiñá Galvañ, Juana
- PAS: Ruiz Soler, Alejandro
- Vocales: Sánchez San Segundo, Miriam; San Juan Quiles, Ángela; Morales López, Beatriz; García Aracil, Noelia; José Alcaide, Lourdes; Ronda Pérez, Elena; Vila Sempere, Borja
- Globally monitoring the degree.
- Selecting and assessing students in the pre-registration stage, according to a pre-established procedure.
- Resolving conflicts.
- Channeling student proposals and notifying the competent bodies in order to improve teaching qualitly at the Centre.
- Proposing an assessment system and raising proposals to the Director of the Centre so that this Committee can adopt decisions to improve the quality of the corresponding undergraduate degree, increase the number of graduates, reduce the amount of drop-outs and boost efficiency rates as envisaged in Appendix I of Royal Decree 1393 / 2007.
- Developing an annual quality assessment report, as well as monitoring improvement measures timely.
- Ensuring quality and scientific integrity of the Master's degrees and their improvement.